Change the world of your software, so your software is better for the world
Embrace environmentally responsible IT practices and take control of your sustainability journey. Our services help you reduce IT-related emissions, ensure compliance with new regulations, and foster long-term sustainability
Regulations monitoring IT greenhouse gas emissions are imminent. From the Paris Climate Agreement to the Fit for 55 package, sustainable software engineering will soon be essential
When you start implementing sustainable software engineering practices, costs automatically go down. What’s good for systems is great for profit and even better for the planet
No matter the size or complexity of your IT system, we can help you achieve instant and measurable carbon emission reductions*, while also saving you money.
* through true measurement, analysis and expert engineering, our services are designed to drive real change across your systems… as opposed to ticking sustainability boxes for the sake of that next report
1. Green IT Strategy
Create a strategy for sustainability change
Our comprehensive Green IT Strategy service will help you establish a sustainable IT framework that optimises your carbon footprint, cost efficiency, and compliance with EU CSRD regulations. We’ll collaborate with you to build a sustainability strategy. This requires to audit your current IT practices, set measurable and achievable sustainability goals, implement practices toward meeting those goals and measure effectively to report compliance with regulatory standards.
- Align environmental responsibility with long-term success.
- Become environmentally friendly, cost-effective, and compliant with evolving regulations.
- Have a guide to reduce carbon emissions, optimise resource consumption, and establish a competitive edge in the market.
This comprehensive service is designed for organisations seeking to establish a sustainable IT infrastructure that prioritises long-term sustainability goals, cost-efficiency and compliance with environmental regulations.
This service is ideal for companies committed to long-term sustainability and aims to integrate sustainability comprehensively across their business operations.
The duration of this service can vary depending on the size and complexity of the organisation, but typically takes 3 to 6 months. The process involves understanding and mapping your IT infrastructure, developing a business case, designing a target operating model, creating a strategic roadmap, planning implementation, allocating resources, running pilot projects, and establishing a continuous improvement plan.Speak to an expert
2. Sustainability Engineering
Develop and implement sustainable practices to cut carbon and costs
Our Sustainability Engineering service helps design and implement software practices that prioritise carbon footprint reduction and cost savings. We collaborate with you to develop carbon-aware architectures, choose sustainable technologies, and continuously measure and improve sustainability and cost-efficiency.
- Visibility into your carbon emissions and costs
- Reduce the environmental impact of your software applications.
- Enhance IT infrastructure efficiency and reliability.
- Lower carbon emissions and cloud costs.
- Improve overall sustainability.
Creation of carbon and cost-related metrics and implement changes to improve the efficiency, dependability, and sustainability of the system with the focus on carbon emissions and cost reduction.
Ideal for companies developing their software applications, this service ensures sustainability across the software lifecycle.
The duration varies based on organisational size and complexity but typically takes 3 to 6 months. Activities include gathering and presenting related data, designing carbon-aware software practices, making sustainable technology choices, and monitoring.Speak to an expert
3. Continuous Sustainability
Systematically manage Carbon, Cost and Compliance
Continuous Sustainability is a comprehensive, cloud-based platform that seamlessly integrates sustainability into organisational operations. It expands on Sustainability Engineering by enabling continuous tracking of carbon emissions, costs, and compliance with sustainability standards. It’s powered by the Pathfinder Framework, ensuring standardised data collection, calculation, and reporting.
- Holistic Sustainability Management.
- Precise Tracking of Sustainability Progress.
- Cost Optimisation and Efficiency.
- Enhanced Compliance and Risk Mitigation.
- Comprehensive Carbon Emissions Tracking.
- Detailed IT Cost Tracking and Analysis.
- Real-time Compliance Monitoring.
- Predictive Analytics and Recommendations.
- Pathfinder Integration for Data Standardization.
Continuous Sustainability is suitable for organisations of all sizes committed to achieving sustainability goals, reducing costs, enhancing compliance, and integrating sustainability into their core operations. It’s also valuable for data required for reporting purposes.Speak to an expert